We all fail -we have to in order to learn and grow. So anything you start is going to feel "foolish" you may look and sound like a fool, but that's the trade-off. If one wants to be an expert at whatever it is, one must be willing to embrace the initial fumbling. And most importantly, forgive oneself for initial mistakes that simply must be made and dismiss any self-imposed embarassment. How to do that? Find out more in the Operators manual.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flatterinors g for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|